VanArts is offering 50% scholarships for the one-year diploma programs starting September 6, 2022, exclusively for citizens of Ukraine who are fleeing their country into Canada under the CUEAT program. These scholarships will be 50% off the current tuition for international students.
Apply now HERE until July 31st.
More details HERE.
Financial Assistance from Canadian Government Readily Available
- one-time benefit of $3,000
- up to 6 months of up to $935/month for single adults.
(Up to $8,610 in total and more assistance for families.)
- Work permits in Canada during and after the studies.
- Demand for jobs is booming in the industries VanArts trains for, with major film & animation studios expanding and opening facilities in Vancouver and high wages in BC (approximately $50,000/year for entry level jobs)
- VanArts has several students from Ukraine already studying with them and a vibrant community of international students.