The Polish production company Papaya Films organizes a series of panels called “Let’s Talk About the Industry” in order to help Ukrainian people who are working in the film production industry and moved to Poland because of the war.
Using this initiative, the organizers want to:
- Provide useful information about the film production industry in Poland
- Offer opportunities
- Education resources to newcomers
- Help with their first steps
- Establish a space for effective networking and contact exchange.
Schedule for the next meetings:
- May 20 – Talent Management in Poland (speaker: Stanisław Chyla-Smyk, Head of Talent Management at Papaya Roster)
- May 27 – The Production Market in Poland (speaker: Tomasz Skrodzki)
- June 3 – Advertising Agencies in Poland (speaker tbc)
- June 10 – Taking Your First Steps in the Film Industry (speaker: tbc)
- June 17 – Content Creation as a Good Start in the Creative Industries (speakers: Content Creators at Papaya Films)
You can register here BUT the survey does not guarantee participation.
The meetings will be held at 5 PM CET in Warsaw, Poland.Registration Form