About the project
European Film Club aims to be a film platform and film club network across the continent for young people to come together to watch and discuss European films and make their own. Co-created by young people, the European Film Club will feature a curated and diverse catalogue of films chosen by young people and boost the love of European film for the next generation.
Get the feel of the idea: https://vimeo.com/644287695
We are looking for a creative individual with a background in media, art, communication, photography, videography and/or technology. You will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished video materials that accurately reflect the vision of the European Film Club.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the project team throughout the editing process
- Creating the final cut for presentation.
To ensure success, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule.
- Training in multimedia and communications is helpful
- Proficiency in editing software programs
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvements
- Willingness to work alongside and empower teenagers is essential
Possibility of remote cooperation or working in Berlin.
Applications must be sent at email@example.com